Notarizations & Commissioner of Oaths
Notary Services & Commissioner of Oaths, Toronto
- Notarizing documents
- Notarizing English-German translation
- Certification of true copies (original document must be presented)
- Certification of photographs & documents supporting identity
- Administration of oaths, affirmations and declarations;
- Consent to Travel; and
- Drafting Affidavits and Statutory Declarations.
Toronto Notary Services & Commissioner of Oaths Requirements & Restrictions
- No legal advice is provided on documents not prepared by this firm;
- Valid identification is required for each person who signs the document;
- Documents to be notarized or commissioned must be in English or German;
- Do not sign your document until you are in front of the Notary or Commissioner; and
- Documents cannot be notarized or commissioned unless the person signing the document appears in person.