- Notarizing documents;
- Notarizing English-German translations
- Certification of true copies (original document must be presented);
- Certification of photographs & documents supporting identity;
- Administration of oaths, affirmations and declarations;
- Drafting Affidavits;
- Drafting Consent to Travel documents.
- No legal advice is provided on documents not prepared by this firm;
- Valid identification is required for each person who signs the document;
- Documents to be notarized or commissioned must be in English or German;
- Do not sign your document until you are in front of the Notary or Commissioner;
- Documents cannot be notarized or commissioned unless the person signing the document appears in person.